Working student / Fulltime
The mission of BAVERTIS is to create a software driven battery ecosystem for electric vehicles, which generates and evaluates battery data to improve safety and make the maximum battery capacity available during its whole lifecycle. Our modular 3 in 1 electronics cannot just act as a bi-directional charger, operate as a pro-active battery- management-system (BMS) and drive a multi-phase engine. It also collects and evaluates detailed data from every cell and therefore further optimize the system performance.
- Development of Embedded Software for high power applications
- Algorithm development for hardware related system and test benches
- Model based design of control systems for certified software
- Planning and implementation of Software tests (HIL, SIL, MIL)
- embedded development experience with C/C++ (like STM32)
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink or Python (nice to have)
- Advanced knowledge in Software and Hardware Development (nice to have)
- Basic knowledge of battery cells (if not, we can give you a crash course)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German or English
- Enthusiast in Electronics and Systems-Engineering
- Strong team player, high communication skills, good comprehension, strong conceptual skills and analytical mindset
- Start-Up culture, be part of the growth of our company.
- Flat hierarchies, join a dynamic startup where your contributions will directly influence the development
- Flexible work arrangements, including the option for remote work and flexible hours, to accommodate your unique lifestyle and work preferences.
- Contribute to projects that align with our mission of leveraging high-tech solutions to benefit the environment.
If you want to revolutionize the power electronics of electric vehicles and join a young team in Graz or Munich, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and check out our webpage bavertis.com