rotable, this year's winner of the Idea Competition 2020 (Category "Digital Economy & ICT"), is looking for a (Senior) Fullstack Developer!
rotable is an innovative and ambitious digital-health start-up based in beautiful Vienna. We aim to optimize and streamline the administration and planning of doctors in training.
Join the team at an early stage and help build this company together with a group of experienced professionals. We offer a full time position (>30h), based in Vienna, where you can grow personally and professionally in an open, forward-thinking and impact driven start-up environment.
Your team role
As we are just starting off, you can be part of both: the development of our software solutionas well as the developmentofourbusiness. Hence, you will:
- Design and develop new features on the front-and backend
- Collaborate directly with our founders-teamin the whole development lifecycle from design, implementation, testing, deployment to operation
- Identify issues, analyse and implement solutions to complex problems throughout the code base and continuously improve our system
- Help shape our business, e.g. build the company & engineering culture, support/be part in negotiations with customers and the set-up of strategical partnerships
- Solid practical experience (2-3 years)with Java, Spring and Frontend Frameworks (ideally Angular)
- You love to learn new things and stay up to date on the latest best practices and technologies
- Finished education in the area of computer science/software engineering and a familiarity with agile development methodologies (e.g. scrum) are a big plus
- An open-minded & positive work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit & a proactive hands-on mentality
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship and clean code
What you can expect
- Flexible working hours either from home or in our office in the heart of Vienna
- Flat hierarchy: you work on the same level as our founders with an open communication style & feedback culture
- Your input and creative ideas are highly appreciated we encourage you to think out of the box
- Shape your own role and take on different responsibilities within the team and as we grow
- Team activities and trips
- Competitive salary starting from 50.000€ (full time) gross/year. Actual salary can be higher, depending on experience and qualification
- Profit participation rights
- A dedication on our part to constantly expand our benefit package as the company grows
If you are interested in “simplifying medical careers” with us, apply here
or drop us a message. We’re excited to hear from you and to discuss your outlook in our company over a coffee or beer.