Full-time position (Graz/Vienna/Bregenz), remote work possible, starting autumn 2020
You significantly contribute to the sales process of our digital product portfolio from lead generation to contract negotiations:
- Proactive acquisition of new customers and building sustainable relationships by clearly communicating added value and USPs.
- Creating suitable product packages according to the customers’ requirements.
- Gathering market intelligence to improve the process quality and create new opportunities.
- Excellent skills in sales and marketing communication and willingness to travel (DACH, EU).
- Languages: negotiation level in both speaking and writing in English and German.
- Dedicated focus on customer needs and value chains, willingness to understand complex businessprocesses, and ability to explain and create awareness for high-tech products.
- Domain experience in Life Sciences (Pharma, Biology, Med/HealthTech, etc.) or Healthcare, a university degree and experience in leading a sales team is of advantage.
- Work in close collaboration with multi-national internal and external stakeholders in an interdisciplinaryenvironment: R&D, management, product/process design, customers, etc.
- Gain significant knowledge and experience in a future-oriented technology: selling leading-edge Artificial Intelligence products for meaningful use.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Flextime and a high degree of self-management, with remote work.
- Apply and sharpen your skills and work experience in a professional environment.
- Minimal annual gross salary according to the Austrian collective agreement 2020 for IT is EUR 42,672 for full-time employment (38.5 hrs/week), plus competitive commission. Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualification.
ALREADY CONVINCED TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Submit your CV to email@example.com and we get in touch!