Are you a creative problem-solver, passionate about AI, and ambitious to make people’s life easier by improving their audio experience?Then you could be the one we are waiting for!
You will help realize Bluetooth Low Energy solutions in power-constrained devices. To enable powerful AI-solutions for problems in augmented reality, we utilize a user‘s smartphone to do the computing. To realize this, tight control of BLE-communications is necessary. As an early member in a quickly growing multi-facetted team, you will be involved in critical development tasks and decisions as well as help solve interdisciplinary problems. Experience and confidence with bluetooth programming is PREFERRED, but not mandatory. Strong embedded C skills are a must.
- Development of core features and functionality with time and power constraints in mind
- Writing efficient, comprehensible and well documented code
- Development of unit tests and test-protocols
- Consideration of system-level requirements and interdisciplinary problems
- Strong general coding skills
- Experience with embedded C development
- Experience with Bluetooth Classic or Bluetooth Low Energy preferred
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a quickly growing team
- Solution-oriented, creative mindset
- Thinking outside the box
- Ideally based in or willing to relocate to Graz, Austria. We are open to hybrid work.
- Stock options
- Young, dynamic & purpose-driven team
- Flexible working time
- Flat hierarchy
- Ideas, suggestions and initiatives are always welcome
- Opportunity to develop skills and learn new things
- Exciting, fun & fast-paced work environment in Science Park Graz
According to the collective agreement, we offer a yearly gross salary of 50.000-70.000€, depending and based on individual qualifications and experience.