TimeTag.Space is a space-tech startup established to commercialize high-precision Space Time Tagging Technology. The company is currently part of ESA BIC Austria based at Science Park Graz, with a technical team in Riga, Latvia. The company has been working on several European Space Agency projects and one of the missions is to develop an altimetry system for HERA (Asteroid Study Mission).
We are looking for a space enthusiast who will join our team as a co-founder and who is interested in working with breakthrough technology that will disrupt the space industry.
Are you interested in becoming the next Elon Musk with us?
We would like to hear from you and get you ready to join our team as a full-time or part-time position!
- Understand the company vision, strategize and translate the vision into an implementation go-to-market plan;
- Oversee the Marketing, Sales, Customer development and Product Development activities - and make it work together;
- Define, test and refine product-market fit, develop and execute the company’s strategy
- Help, adapt and modify the company’s technology to maintain the current state-of-the-art level;
- Manage resources and deliver exciting projects on time.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in a relevant technical field. Alternatively, a business degree and sufficient technical knowledge.
- A true founder’s mindset - creative, customer-centric, hands-on, data-driven and collaborative team player thriving in a start-up environment with a flat structure.
- Excellent communication skills in English and comfortable having regular interactions with customers both online and offline.
- Proven people leadership in an ambiguous rapidly changing environment; building relationships with internal and external stakeholders comes naturally to you.
What we offer:
- Equity in the company as you contribute over time;
- Full-time or part-time position, with flexibility on the location;
- Participation in space-tech events around the world;
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects with national and international partners.
If interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.