atmoky is a young company based in Graz, Austria, striving for creating high-quality and high performance spatial audio software, enabling our customers to bring spatial audio to their products and users.
We are looking for an audio software developer with professional C++ skills, who wants to work with us on exciting and manifold projects, improve our core codebase, and geek around all audio-related stuff!
- Implementation of real-time audio processing algorithms
- Review merge requests from other team members
- Writing unit-tests and documentation
- A passion for audio and sound
- Significant experience in real-time audio processing and cross-platform coding
- Strong C++ skills
- Modern C++ (C++11, 14, 17)
- Good coding practices (RAII, design patterns,...)
- Basic CMake knowledge
- Basic Python knowledge for prototyping
- Experience with source control
- Familarity with DAWs
- Basic audio DSP knowledge
- English and German language skills
- Experience with the JUCE framework
- Experience with spatial audio
- DevOps (CI/CD) experience
- Work in an innovative and research-driven startup, alongside talented, supportive and fun colleagues.
- Flexible working hours, with partly home-office options.
- Part-time or full-time employment with a compensation according to IT collective agreement.
- Overpay possible depending on experience.
- Applications are ongoing, but at the latest on the 15th of August 2021!
- Start of the employment is flexible, at best as soon as possible.
- Where? Stremayrgasse 16, 8010 Graz
Send your CV, letter of motivation and optionally coding examples (links to public repositories) to: firstname.lastname@example.org