NORGANOID is a growing and dynamic company in its scale-up phase that develops 3D-organ-on-chip systems for the testing of potential therapeutics in the pharma industry.
We are seeking an assistant to the Management to join our international team of experts, who are devoted to the pursuit of a future where personalized medicine is made possible through new technologies.
Part-time position: 10h per week
You will be closely working with the Management, including the following activities in administration:
- Support in the execution of administrative processes, bookkeeping, checking and matching of invoices, and proving payrolls
- Proving and instructing payments
- Supporting in managing funds
- Creating and editing press releases, press invitations, and online entries
- Researching and summarizing a variety of content for press releases
- Maintaining different distributions
- Supporting the team with organizing conferences and events
- Ongoing business studies or completed commercial/business management training.
- Excellent linguistic intuition, German, and English language skills
- Competent in engaging with diverse groups of business partners
- Structured, independent, and responsible way of working with high-quality standards
- Able to work in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and remote working possibility
- Freedom to operate
- Chance to develop professionally and personally
- 600€ brutto salary
We are an interantional company that embraces diversity. Competent candidates are encouraged to apply for this position independent of their gender, age, cultural background, sexual orientation, or religion.
Please, send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com.