The Galileo Masters is the global innovation competition scouting for cutting-edge solutions using satellite navigation data. It is looking for the best GNSS solutions and business cases in the field of e.g. agriculture, healthcare, cyber security, environment. Since 2004, the competition spurs the development of market-driven applications that use space data and therefore contributes to the growth of the space sector.
- Access to > 50 business incubation facilities or desired European Incubators
- Business support of Europe’s most relevant space stakeholders
- Six tailored Galileo Incubation business support package worth up to EUR 62,000 each
- Seven Partner Challenges and various Galileo Prizes
- Global network with the most relevant European satellite navigation stakeholder
- Access to significant events and extensive promotion in Europe’s Space Community (such as national kick-off events, annual Space Awards)
Participants actively involved in business, research or higher education, coming from universities, research institutes, startups or SMEs, of legal adult age are welcome.
Check participants eligibility on Galileo Prize Austria.
You are no participant? Become a Partner!
- Implement your own challenge
- Accelerate your business or region
- And choose your own winner
- Innovation – Address a specific problem exploiting your company‘s technologies or foster innovation in the economic development of your region
- Networking – The partner gains access to a global innovation and expertise network. This includes
- Industry (potential customers, technologists, executives, analysts, startups)
- Governmental institutions (space agencies, regional ministries, development agencies, clusters)
- Research facilities (leading institutes, universities)
- Promotion – The partner benefits from global outreach and branding on all marketing material
- 13,000 participants from 90 countries (since 2004)
- > 100 partners worldwide
- 171 international experts
- Global visibility
Find all information at Galileo Masters Partners.