WE ARE LOOKING FOR EU STARTUPS AND SME’s WITH GAME-CHANGING SOLUTIONS!
GALACTICA project will launch its 1st Open Call for Proposals on 16th March 2021 with €1.2 million of funding available, to attract and support the best cross-sectoral projects in the fields of textile, aerospace and advancing manufacturing.
SMEs and Startups can apply for funding up to €100.000 (“Orbital Projects”) or up to €20.000 (“Pioneer Projects”).
Who can apply?
- The Call for Proposals is open to EU and UK innovative Startups and SME’s within the textile, aerospace, and/or advanced manufacturing sectors.
- Single SMEs or consortia SMEs can apply for “Pioneer projects”.
- For the “Orbital projects” it is mandatory the participation of a minimum of two SMEs.
- When two or more companies are applying within each funding scheme, it is also mandatory that those companies belong to different sectors of activity.
- The main goal of the GALACTICA project is to create, validate and scale-up new cross-sectoral and cross-border value chains among textile, aerospace and advanced manufacturing fields.
What are we offering? Financial support!
- Startups and SME’s can apply for two funding voucher schemes: “Pioneer projects” and “Orbital projects”.
- In addition, selected projects will receive a coaching and mentoring support package to accelerate their launch to market.
Application deadline: 19th May 2021 at 17.00 CEST
Want to find out more? Go ahead and click.