The Copernicus Masters is the global innovation competition at the forefront of Earth observation (EO) data utilization. Since 2011, it awards innovators fostering new solutions that showcase the benefits of the Copernicus services to our everyday life.
- Business support of Europe’s most relevant space stakeholders
- 10 Partner Challenges and various regional Copernicus Prizes
- Global network with the most relevant European space stakeholders
- Access to significant events and extensive promotion within Europe’s Space Community (such as national kick-off events, annual Space Awards)
Participants actively involved in business, research or higher education, coming from universities, research institutes, startups or SMEs, of legal adult age are welcome.
Check participants eligibility on Copernicus Prize Austria.
You are no participant? Become a partner!
- Implement your own challenge
- Accelerate your business or region
- And choose your own winner
- Innovation – Address a specific problem exploiting your company‘s technologies or foster innovation in the economic development of your region
- Networking – The partner gains access to a global innovation and expertise network. This includes
- Industry (potential customers, technologists, executives, analysts, startups)
- Governmental institutions (space agencies, regional ministries, development agencies, clusters)
- Research facilities (leading institutes, universities)
- Promotion – The partner benefits from global outreach and branding on all marketing material
- 4,300 participants from 50 countries (since 2011)
- > 100 partners worldwide
- 138 international experts
- Global visibility
Find all information at Copernicus Masters Partners.