WE ARE LOOKING FOR EU STARTUPS AND SME’s WITH GAME-CHANGING SOLUTIONS!
GALACTICA project will launch its 1st Open Call for Proposals on 16th March 2021 with €1.2 million of funding available, to attract and support the best cross-sectoral projects in the fields of textile, aerospace and advancing manufacturing.
SMEs and Startups can apply for funding up to €100.000 (“Orbital Projects”) or up to €20.000 (“Pioneer Projects”).
Who can apply?
- The Call for Proposals is open to EU and UK innovative Startups and SME’s within the textile, aerospace, and/or advanced manufacturing sectors.
- Single SMEs or consortia SMEs can apply for “Pioneer projects”.
- For the “Orbital projects” it is mandatory the participation of a minimum of two SMEs.
- When two or more companies are applying within each funding scheme, it is also mandatory that those companies belong to different sectors of activity.
- The main goal of the GALACTICA project is to create, validate and scale-up new cross-sectoral and cross-border value chains among textile, aerospace and advanced manufacturing fields.
What are we offering? Financial support!
- Startups and SME’s can apply for two funding voucher schemes: “Pioneer projects” and “Orbital projects”.
- In addition, selected projects will receive a coaching and mentoring support package to accelerate their launch to market.
Find all information via this link.
Details regarding the Open Call for Proposals application, submission and evaluation criteria is provided in the download.