KML VISION is a growing innovative IT company based in Graz, Austria. We offer our employees the opportunity to shape the future of digital image analysis in Life Sciences and Biomedicine, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, delivered by state-of-the-art cloud computing technology via the IKOSA® Platform.
You are eager to create an outstanding experience of our next-generation AI-based image analysis software products for our users from the Life Sciences? Take your chances now and join us as
UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
Part-time, or full-time position (Graz/Vienna/Bregenz), remote work possible, starting Aug./Sept. 2021
You will be integrated into our agile software development and product management team to create a convincing user experience for users of our innovative software solutions.
- Ceating intuitive and responsive graphical user interfaces for web-applications based on user stories, with particular focus on high usability and self-explicability.
- Describing user interaction and flow within the applications based on our user personas.
- Preparing designs, workflows and graphic assets for the implementation by our frontend team.
- Conducting user research with prototypes and proposing adjustments based on user feedback.
- Proven work experience as UI/UX designer and/or existing portfolio of reference design projects for software applications.
- Negotiation level in both speaking and writing in English language.
- Experience with screen design and graphic design technologies (Adobe XD, Figma, vector andpixel graphics, CSS, ...).
- Desire to look for best-practice examples and stay informed about the state-of-the-art.
- Experience with enterprise software UI/UX design in Life Sciences or Healthcare is an advantage.
- Work in close collaboration with multi-national internal and external stakeholders in an interdisciplinary environment: R&D, product/process design, customers etc.
- Gain significant knowledge and experience in a future orientated technology, by presenting Artificial Intelligence applications in the most comprehensible way possible to our audience.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Reasonable working hours, flextime and a high degree of self-management, with remote work.
- Apply and sharpen your skills and work experience in an authentic, professional environment.
- Minimal annual gross salary according to the Austrian collective agreement 2021 for IT is EUR 27,846 for full-time employment (38.5 hrs/week). Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualification.
ALREADY CONVINCED TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Submit your CV to email@example.com and we get in touch!