Sentinel Hub GmbH, a subsidiary of Sinergise, opened a permanent office in Graz, Austria earlier this year, in the ESA Business Incubation Center alongside other space start-ups.
We are looking for enthusiastic remote sensing engineers, to join our young and hands-on team. In this position, you will learn to work with Sentinel Hub Services and the Euro Data Cube (EDC) to create added-value services for our customers. Ideally you would have 1 or 2 years of work experience (not mandatory).
- help our customers and internal staff build applications using EDC services
- prepare working examples of Sentinel Hub Processing scripts, Batch Processing and EDC notebooks
- provision of ideas on how to improve the services
- prepare testing scenarios for services
- prepare technical and user documentation
- help to raise awareness about the Euro Data Cube services
What we look for
- completed University Degree in a technical field related to Earth Observation, preferably Geosciences, Physics, or Information Technology
- basic programming skills in Python
- enthusiasm for analytical and problem-solving challenges
- proactive team players, with a “can-do” attitude
- the ability to balance work across a wide variety of projects
- strong English communication and writing skills (the working language of the company is English)
What we offer
- a dynamic work environment with a start-up vibe and a scale-up approach
- an inclusive and multi-cultural environment
- professional development and continuous learning opportunities
- a nice coffee machine to fuel your space-related activities
- attractive work location: Graz is a vibrant city offering many amenities, close to the Austrian Alps
- yearly gross EUR 36,400, - (full time) - negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Would you like to bring in and expand your skills in Earth Observation technologies and help to develop a company in a very exciting and promising market? Do you see yourself as a proactive team player with a hands-on mentality? Then don't hesitate and apply for the vacant position!
Please submit your application (CV and motivation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application for Remote Sensing engineer - junior position". We look forward to hearing from you!