ProtectLIB is an innovative lithium-ion battery recycling start-up. We close the
loop in the battery value chain. Currently, we are a team of 3 technicians, and
we are looking for a new team member.
As a part of ProtectLIB your primary responsibilities will be:
Marketing and market analysis with a focus on Austrian and European markets.
- Validating and developing the business model
- Setting up the initial financial structure within the company.
- Management Accounting and risk analysis and risk management.
- Validating the existing business plan in cooperation with the team and taking it one
(or more) step(-s) further.
- Sales and acquiring potential partners and new initial customers.
What we expect:
- Independent and precise way of working.
- Enjoy working within a young start-up team.
- Curiosity for (Basic technical understanding of) lithium-ion batteries – we will train you on the job anyway.
What we offer:
- Freedom to operate.
- Fault tolerance – yet, let’s not make every mistake, and the mistakes we make only
- A friendly and exciting team spirit and decent atmosphere.
- 400€ gross per month (scholarship by the AWS first incubator program) and the option
of being a co-founder.
Be a part of building the next big thing in energy storage, recycling, and circular economy in
Please send your application to: email@example.com