38.5 h / week
Graz or remote
You want to work in a fast growing, tech driven start-up?
With the MasterScheduler we at s2 data & algorithms develop an award winning software solution that utilizes mathematical algorithms to digitalize, automate and optimize complex scheduling tasks.
- Developing and executing the marketing communications plans with the business lines and further stakeholders with focus on company objectives
- Aligning marketing communication content strategy with the business priorities as well as defining and executing theme-focused communications concepts & content editorial plans
- Content generation - editorial experience, especially comprehensible communication of technical topics. Re-use, develop and create compelling key messaging and content for all platforms including events and customer stories, such as blog articles, website content/updates, LinkedIn posts newsletter/direct mailing programs, explanation/technology videos, etc.
- Design and management of marketing campaigns, creating product and application related materials for digital marketing
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders such as management, dev and sales
- You are a marketing rockstar with a creative and progressive mindset
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant field
- You have 3+ years relevant professional experience in marketing, product management or communications in a technical firm
- You have highly developed organizations skills
- You think fast, work proactively and independently, always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills (English and German)
- Skills in project management as well as presentation skills (online, face-to-face)
- An ambitious, friendly, young team of creative mathematicians and software developers who combine theory and practice
- An exciting and challenging workplace in our expanding, internationally active high-tech startup
- An innovative corporate culture that offers room for top performance and where continuous development is lived truly
- A value-oriented work environment that promotes collegial cooperation and requires active participation
- Challenging tasks with responsibility and autonomy
- Intensive individual training
- Professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours and home office are possible
- Nice office in the city center with free drinks and snacks
We value your work and pay what you deserve.
The minimum salary (EUR 3.190, ST1 Regelstufe) is according to the collective agreement for employees of companies in the field of services in automatic data processing and information technology. The amount of the possible overpayment is determined based on the concrete qualification as well as the relevant experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by mail
Stefan Kremsner email@example.com