Artificial Intelligence meets LifeScience – The Graz based Hightech-Startup Vertify is developing a Deep-Learning based software in the field of healthtech. Through the development of computer-aided detection, we make an innovative contribution to personalized vertigo clarification.
Whom we are looking for
- Completed or ongoing studies in software development / computer sciences
- 3 years+ experience in cross-platform mobile software development
- Comfortable with using multiple programming languages, especially Dart
- Experience with agile working and the use of agile collaboration tools (e.g. Jira)
- Enthusiasm for modern programming languages and technologies
- Experience with Git as version control system
- Rudimentary knowledge of Machine Learning is an advantage
- Valid work permit for Austria
- Development of a Flutter-App using Google Firebase as Backend based on an existing prototype
- Independently establishing agile processes with a focus on continuous development including planning, architecture, implementation, integration and launch of the app.
- Acting as a central interface between the various internal and external stakeholders
- Management of user requirements
- Iterative improvement of the user interface / experience and stability
- Management of project risks as well as the derivation of suitable measures.
- Close coordination with R&D as well as the Quality Management Team
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic team, passionate about using AI to improve healthcare
- Flexible working hours in a flat hierarchy
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company
- Great office location at Science Park Graz; close to the University of Technology
- Home-Office is possible
For the advertised position, a minimum annual gross salary of EUR 48.500,00 is considered. Please send your CV including possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.