Because real robots are autonomous: ARTI searches ARTISTS
We are a young, innovative start-up with focus on AI software for mobile autonomous robotics and headquarter in Gössendorf/Graz and we are looking for a:
Embedded Software Developer (f/m/d), 20-30h/week
- Your project is the development of new functions for a consumer robot.
- You will analyze the existing software solutions for optimization potential and develop them further on an ongoing basis.
- You will contribute to quality assurance by carrying out tests.
- You will supervise your project independently.
- You have completed an education in the field of software development.
- You have good knowledge and experience of C and C++ (especially embedded systems).
- Nice to have: experience with mobile robotics and ROS (Robot Operating System).
- You are willing to travel to European countries and have good English skills.
- You work independently and with a hands-on mentality.
- A young, very nice team incl. two easy-to-maintain robot prototypes.
- Flexible working conditions (working hours, home office option, etc.) and good team spirit with flat hierarchies.
- Nice office premises in the Business Center Süd in Gössendorf with best infrastructure.
- More than collectively agreed minimum salary (KV IT, classification ST1): 20h (1,485 €) or 30h (2,228 €).
- The opportunity to experience the development of a company from the very beginning and to advance promising technology!
You are interested?
Then let us talk! Please send your application documents with your CV to: