KML VISION is a growing innovative IT company based in Graz, Austria. We offer our employees the opportunity to shape the future of digital image analysis in Life Sciences and Biomedicine, powered by Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning, delivered by state-of-the-art cloud computing technology via the IKOSA® Platform.
You are eager to bring novel interpretable automated image analysis applications based on Deep Learning to the Life Science market? Take your chances and join us as
Computer Vision / Deep Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
Full-time position (Graz/Vienna/Bregenz), remote work possible, starting September 2021
As part of our computer vision team, you will be working closely with our product, design and software team on implementing new automated image analysis applications for our customers from the biopharmaceutical and medical sciences.
- Developing and testing the most suitable image analysis algorithms applications according to specified user requirements with a strong focus on clean code and easy maintainability.
- Applying the latest findings from the literature to our use cases (e.g. eXplainable AI).
- Performance validation, integration and deployment of applications into our platform.
- Working with Keras/TensorFlow and extending our own Deep Learning frameworks.
- Flexible team player with passion and drive to create innovations and a MSc/PhD degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, physics, or similar.
- Skilled in implementing ML/DL and image processing algorithms in Python, or C++ (e.g. OpenCV).
- Practical experience with Linux, Git SCM, testing, CI/CD, Docker, agile software development.
- Experience in turning concepts from scientific literature into performant real-world applications.
- A proven track record in the field of computer vision and ML/DL is of advantage.
- Work in close collaboration with multi-national internal and external stakeholders in an interdisciplinary environment: R&D, product/process design, customers etc.
- Gain experience in applying a future-proof technology to the life science and healthcare domain and putting your talents to use for a greater cause.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Reasonable working hours, flextime and a high degree of self-management, with remote work.
- Apply and sharpen your skills and work experience in an authentic, professional environment.
- Minimal annual gross salary according to the Austrian collective agreement 2021 for IT is EUR 43,316 for full-time employment (38.5 hrs/week). Your actual salary depends on your experience and qualification.
ALREADY CONVINCED TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Submit your CV to email@example.com and we get in touch!