NORGANOID is a growing and dynamic company in its scale-up phase that develops 3D-organ-on-chip systems for the testing of potential therapeutics in the pharma industry. We are seeking a co-founder to join our international team of experts, who are devoted to the pursuit of a future where personalized medicine is made possible through new technologies.
Are you enthusiastic about advanced innovation in the MedTech sector, with a can-do mentality and ready to help shape the future of NORGANOID? Then we would like to hear from you and get you ready to join the adventure of NORGANOID as a co-founder, full- or part-time position.
- You will work closely with other co-founders to help define technical specifications for the NORGANOID solution.
- You will help adapt and modify our technology to maintain the current state-of-the-art.
- Manage resources and deliver exciting projects on time.
- You will be involved in business strategy development and execution.
- You have a Ph.D. or Master's degree in applied physics/ electronics/ biomedical technology, or equivalent.
- You can demonstrate management skills within an industrial setting.
- You are goal-driven and can adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- You can lead projects and manage resources to get the job done.
- An interdisciplinary team of experts to support your personal and career growth.
- The opportunity to gain equity in the company as you contribute over time.
- Full-/part-time position, with flexibility where you work.
- A competitive salary that takes into account share options.
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects with national and international partners.
Are you ready for the challenge? Then please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.