Location: Graz, for immediate start
- Interest in Green energy/Battery technology.
- Direct contact with a potential customer.
- Advertising the service on different platforms.
- Preparing the Business plan and economic benefits.
- Doing research on economic & financial benefits.
- You support in (personnel) administrative tasks (preparation and follow-up of documents and records).
- You will organize onboarding meetings for new customers and independently coordinate their appointments.
- Support in the daily business activities in funding, financing, investments, and networking.
- Ongoing master's degree in economics with a focus on marketing, business planning, accounting, or similar
- Curious to learn, explore and self-driven
- Communicative personality and team spirit
- Solid economic training and experience, good technical understanding
- Proficiency in German-C2 and English (written and spoken)
- Analytical thinking, independent and accurate way of working, dependability
- 16 to 25 hours to full-time position possible
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Training possibilities to sharpen your skills
- We are adaptable to offer Office & Remote working and flexible time to match your study
- Minimum term: 3 months. Though later can be increased to 38h/week
We look forward to your detailed application including a possible start date.
Please apply via email to email@example.com
Looking forward to talking to you in person!
Note for Austria according to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: The minimum basic salary according to IT-KV is 1st year: €830 / 2nd year: €1050 / 3rd year €1,230 / 4th year €1,510